Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #131
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He votes against it from what I have seen on funding birth control in the public school systems, and other bills which piggy back birth control in with abortion issues.</div></div>

    Didn't he vote against requiring insurance carriers to cover BC on prescription policies?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #132
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Whatever happened to the new "Political" board? Did the board and the idea itself just go down in flames, or does it actually exist?
    Officially retired

  3. #133
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Obama is a serious class act for what he said about the whole situation. He won points with me on that.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    He did vote against a bill that required that, but all the sites that note this do not show a link to the full bill. I would like to see it to see the whole situation. Either way, its not like any of us ever agree with any candidate fully. Well other than raider-13.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #135
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is a serious class act for what he said about the whole situation. He won points with me on that. </div></div>


    That was good on his part, I dont think Mccain would stoop that low either though.

  6. #136
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vindictive woman as well...tried to get a trooper fires cuz he divorced her sister...and when she couldn't, she had a man over him fired....seems she fits right in with the rest of the Republicans....can anyone say ABUSE OF POWER??</div></div>
    I thought that at first too then I read the article that outlined why she thought the trooper should be fired:
    <ul>[*]Drinking on the job[*]Poaching moose[*]Tasering a 10 year old for fun because the kid asked for it[/list]
    So now I dont know what to think really about that particular "scandal" (I'm not really FOR Palin to begin with....) </div></div>
    So I guess all of that wa OK until he divorced her sister?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #137
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I dont know what order those things happened in - which came first.

    Like I said - i'm not necessarily for Palin to begin with, but reading the whole story makes me wonder about that particular event.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I find a lot of that really hard to believe. About what the cop did, that is. It seems like a fishy situation to me.

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vindictive woman as well...tried to get a trooper fires cuz he divorced her sister...and when she couldn't, she had a man over him fired....seems she fits right in with the rest of the Republicans....can anyone say ABUSE OF POWER??</div></div>
    I thought that at first too then I read the article that outlined why she thought the trooper should be fired:
    <ul>[*]Drinking on the job[*]Poaching moose[*]Tasering a 10 year old for fun because the kid asked for it[/list]
    So now I dont know what to think really about that particular "scandal" (I'm not really FOR Palin to begin with....) </div></div>
    So I guess all of that wa OK until he divorced her sister? </div></div>

    If you'll look back up the thread a bit, you'll see that all of this has been covered.

    The trooper had threathened to kill her father and had been reported by neighbors as being abusive and dangerous.

    The man who was fired (Monegan) admits that Palin only mentioned the troopers name (Wooten) to him twice and one of those times was after being prompted to name any potential security threats. A man who works as a state trooper and has threatened to kill your father on more than one occasion is a security risk.

    Monegan also admits to repeatedly refusing to cut costs after being told to do so by Palin who is his boss. No abuse of power here. In fact if you were governor and a trooper had said he was going to kill a close member of your family, and had been heard to say this by several reliable sources I'd bet he would no longer be a trooper.

    In fact he is clearly a loose cannon and needs to be fired and watched very closely.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  10. #140
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I just think it's strange that everyone seems to "know" the facts...it'll all come out now I guess tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •